Adobe ExportPDF

Susan Modlin smodlin at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 10:52:45 PDT 2011

Hi Framers,

Has anyone taken a gander at this product/service yet? I'm occasionally plagued by co-workers who want editable Word versions of docs I create in Frame. The Frame export to RTF leaves a whole lot to be desired and I'm wondering if this new thing will produce a better formatted RTF file. Anyone know what the limitations are? Does it choke on master pages and graphics?

Needless to say, the "FAQs" on the Adobe site aren't the questions I'd be asking.

Thanks.

...Susan

"When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it."
                                   Scott Adams