Non-breaking hyphen in Index entries

Dave.Stamm at gdc4s.com Dave.Stamm at gdc4s.com
Tue May 24 05:10:00 PDT 2011

2011-05-24-02T12:10Z

Nancy -

I suggest and recommend editing "baking at high altitudes" to be "baking, high altitudes."

This makes the index entry more concise and might shorten it enough to avoid wrapping to the next line.  Sorry, but I don't know whether I've solved this problem otherwise.  If it can be done otherwise, I'm sure someone on this list will post the solution.

¡Good Luck!
Dave Stamm
Information Engineer