Index Entry Formatting

Jeff Coatsworth jeff.coatsworth at jonassoftware.com
Thu May 26 10:30:50 PDT 2011

It's not clear from my e-mail client if you're trying to bold the index entry, and just 1 of the page refs or both of them. I'd suspect that the marker text would have to be identical to consolidate the entries and bold them, but I have no idea how you would bold the page refs within the marker - I'd be more inclined to attack it from the IX ref page itself.