How do I keep Para catalog and Character catalog on top?

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Tue May 31 10:52:56 PDT 2011

Hi, all.

I'm using FrameMaker 10 with Windows 7.

I haven't messed with the workspace setup much, so I have the panel on the right of the workspace, and the "pods" for the Paragraph Tag catalog and Character tag catalog are at the top of the panel.

For a while, when I opened either catalog, it would stay open and stay on top of my working file -- handy if I needed to apply a character tag to multiple instances. Now, as soon as I click a tag in the catalog, the catalog closes. How do I make it stay open?

I have looked for likely commands and have not found any.

Thanks.

--Nancy