I can PDF individual files in book, but NOT the whole book

Everette, Dimi Dimi.Everette at Polycom.com
Tue Nov 1 08:47:36 PDT 2011

I can't quite remember about previous versions of FM, but in v10, using File > Save Book As and selecting a book type of PDF works perfectly. You do have to be sure you've clicked the book window rather than one of the files in the book.

Regards,
Dimi

Dimi Everette, Sr. Technical Writer, Video Information Design
6500 River Place Blvd., Bldg. 6, Austin, TX 78730  | t: 512.372.6988 | f: 512.372.7001

This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or confidential information of Polycom and is intended for a
specific individual.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this communication, including any attachments without
reading or saving them in any manner,and you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this communication,
or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.
Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.