FM 8 to ePub?

David Creamer IDEASlists at IDEAStraining.com
Sun Nov 6 14:04:57 PST 2011

I actually knew the price. My main point is that the OP did not want "to
invest any more than needed"--the price should have been noted.
Of course, "than needed" is a vague term, since $795 for conversion of 10
books is certainly not that much per book.
I think the RTF to InDesign method should work for basic ePub books, but I
have not seen the Frame files or the type of formatting involved.

I have not used the commercial ePublisher, but  I really dislike renewable
licenses.
I know you usually get updates when renewing, but how many people are still
using Frame 7?
I like purchased licenses with the USER option to upgrade or not.

David Creamer
IDEAS Training

http://lists.frameusers.com/pipermail/framers/2011-November/024296.html
>As an ePublisher user, I have to agree that the time it saves makes it
worth the cost overall.