Translating English to Portuguese

Dave.Stamm at gdc4s.com Dave.Stamm at gdc4s.com
Fri Nov 11 05:53:28 PST 2011

2011-11-11-05T13:55Z

Wim -

¡Thanks for your encouraging words, expertise, and information!

More than five years ago, we did translate into two foreign languages, so we do have some experience.  But, the world has turned over many times since then, and many things have changed.

Your and others' responses tend to reinforce my hope that we can follow the best-possible course of action as I perceive it.  I had not considered providing and receiving .mif files.  That would be even simpler.

As circumstances have it, "the powers who are" apparently already have identified a subcontractor and might already be contractually committed.  So, we'll work with that situation.

Regards,
Dave Stamm
Information Engineer
tel:  260-434-9620