Xml editors?

Steve Nelson snelson at ambrell.com
Tue Nov 15 05:10:57 PST 2011

Hello,
Thanks for the reply.
Oxygen does indeed look promising.
What would be the general method of enabling our engineers (mostly
electrical designers and technicians with no knowledge of xml, or time to
get under the hood) to author topics with Oxygen? How do I get Oxygen to
see/utilize the template and EDD I'm using in Framemaker? What template
files of mine do they need access to?

Thanks again.

Stephen Nelson
Technical Writer