Tool to convert jpeg files to text

Grant Hogarth Grant at Hedgewizard.net
Wed Nov 16 07:51:21 PST 2011

Garnier ----
     There is no "text" component to JPEG files, so your best bet is to
run them through an optical character recognition (OCR) program or send
them out to have them transcribed by a service that does that type of
work.  You *might* be able to PDF them and use Acrobat's OCR facility,
but I've not had the best luck with that route.

Grant