Xref page numbering not correct

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Mon Nov 21 12:01:51 PST 2011

Right .. if he created the book with XML components, then there's no
conversion and no relinking of xrefs .. but I was under the impression
that he used the "Save As FM Components" from the map. That should
generate a book and FM components from the XML files and relink any
references from the DITA source to the new FM files.

...scott