generate a list of paragraph tag properties?

Penelope Perkins Penelope.Perkins at synergex.com
Tue Nov 22 09:08:51 PST 2011

Bjørn,

Do you have Framescript? In the version we have (5.2), there is a sample script that does this. It's called DisplayFormats.fsl.

Years ago, there was something called MIFMuncher that parsed MIF files and output paratag info. By "years ago", I mean like the Win98 era. <pause...>  Amazingly, you can still download this utility from http://www.stc-carolina.org/MIF+Muncher. If you don't have Framescript, it's worth a try.

Regards,
Penelope