Stop number break in table

Timothy DeWees tdewees at charter.net
Tue Nov 29 02:37:30 PST 2011

I am in the process of converting a Word Document to FrameMaker. I've got
everything working correctly except for one detail. The document has a
number of tables with a narrow column on the right margin for revision
numbers. For numbers 1-9, it looks fine. But when I get to a two digit
number (the document is currently on revision 10), the "10" insists on
breaking across two lines. I've tried changing fonts and reducing cell
margins to where it looks like there is plenty of space in the column to
display the "10" on one line. But it still insists on breaking it across two
lines. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me!

Tim DeWees