Applying Paragraph Tags with F9 Not Working in Frame 10

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Wed Nov 30 18:56:53 PST 2011

A lot depends on where you jump into a thread. For example, I just jumped in
and have quoted Craig and Shmuel below, not the entire thread. That doesn't
mean that I am necessarily endorsing either author's content; it is what I
think is most relevant to what I want to say.

I don't consider product recommendations on the list to be spamming. I like
to know about third-party tools that can make my FrameMaker workflow more
productive. In fact, Shmuel's "thank you" prompted me to download WizMouse
and give it a try. I am glad I did; it is very useful utility and it is
free.

Oops, look what I did; I endorsed WizMouse and quoted Craig in the same
post. Sorry :-).

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-659-8267