FrameMaker menu bar issue

Baruch Brodersen baruch at technitext.com
Thu Oct 6 09:04:35 PDT 2011

In a FrameMaker 8 installation that still has the internally-developed code,
look in:
Program Files > Adobe > FrameMaker 8.0 > fminit > configui > wincmds.cfg

Best,

Baruch Brodersen

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 10:34 AM, George, Brenda (CAI) <
BGeorge at federatedinv.com> wrote:

> On my FrameMaker menu bar, I have noticed that a selection is missing from
> the choice list of a “Marketing” menu bar category in FrameMaker 8. This
> “Marketing” menu category and its choice list were added internally to the
> standard FrameMaker menu bar. The person who added it no longer works here.
> I need to locate the code that creates this additional menu bar selection.
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> I’m not sure where to look for this code? Can anyone help me with this?***
> *
>
> ** **
>
> Brenda George****
>
> Desk: (724) 720-8491****
>
> bgeorge at federatedinv.com****
>
> ** **
> ----------------------------------------- Unless notified to the contrary
> by the sender, the recipient should consider the contents of this message
> including any attachments to be confidential. If you are not the intended
> recipient and have received this message in error, please contact Federated
> Investors immediately by forwarding this email to notify at federatedinv.comand then delete this message from your system. Saving, copying or
> disseminating an inadvertently received email could violate state and
> Federal privacy laws. All emails received by or sent from Federated may be
> provided to regulators or law enforcement agencies, or used for other
> purposes consistent with Federated's business interests. Thank you for your
> cooperation.
> or visit
> http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/baruch%40technitext.com

B a r u c h   B r o d e r s e n
T e c h n i t e x t   D o c u m e n t a t i o n
5 0 3  8 5 3  5 0 0 6