OT: Scary responsibility in job ad

Lynn Gold lgold at us.ibm.com
Fri Oct 7 12:29:46 PDT 2011

That's why I always stick up for the so-called "difficult" engineer when I
answer the question.  Some folks intentionally ask things in a
confrontational way to see how you react.

Since I was a programmer and sysadmin back when dinosaurs roamed the
earth, I know what it's like to be the person the writers go to for
information.

--Lynn