Coaching Engineers

Galanter, Lea Lea.Galanter at fticonsulting.com
Mon Oct 10 09:34:57 PDT 2011

Huh? This is a list for people who use FrameMaker and you think most
readers are not technical writers? Then who do you think is using
FrameMaker? I'm interested in this discussion because it involves my
work as an editor and writer. And just to add my .02 on this, it's
usually the technical editor who trains people how to write.

Lea Galanter
Technical Editor & Writer