Coaching Engineers

Helen Borrie helebor at iinet.net.au
Tue Oct 11 15:33:30 PDT 2011

At 05:34 AM 11/10/2011, Galanter, Lea wrote:
>Huh? This is a list for people who use FrameMaker and you think most
>readers are not technical writers? Then who do you think is using
>FrameMaker? I'm interested in this discussion because it involves my
>work as an editor and writer. And just to add my .02 on this, it's
>usually the technical editor who trains people how to write.

Even though it ruffles your feathers, he's right.  This list does not involve your work as an editor and writer any more than it involves mine as a software engineer and writer or that of the OP as a medical doctor and writer.  It's about Framemaker.

If you want a forum where you can discuss your other topics, why not create one?

Helen