insufficient memory to import file

Eric Dunn dunn.eric.l at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 06:53:49 PDT 2011

Well, it's been a long time since I've done more than browse the
messages from the Framerslist.

Hopefully someone might be able to help me though.

When opening xml files with CGM graphics, I keep getting the message
"insufficient memory to import file" in the XML Read Report Log.
Graphics elements are stripped from the document and the document
becomes invalid. Not to mentions this is disastrous if the error is
overlooked and the file is saved. All graphics need to be re-imported.

FrameMaker 7.1, Windows XP Professional SP3,  4Gb RAM