Separating data in a Single FrameMaker File

MamaRed mamaredspeaks at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 09:41:03 PDT 2011

I second the vote to pull in Rick Quatro...he is awesome at handling that
kind of stuff and doing it quickly.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 10:02 AM, George, Brenda (CAI) <
BGeorge at federatedinv.com> wrote:

> We are attempting to take a FrameMaker file that contains a large number of
> individual mutual fund files and break out each mutual fund into individual
> files. ****
>
> ** **
>
> There is an automated process that was internally created to do this, but
> it is not functioning properly. In order to break out each file we use each
> funds unique product code. In addition to separating each fund the program
> also removed sector tabs in each file and the page numbers.****
>
> ** **
>
> Is there a fast way that we can break this data out within a FrameMaker
> file?****
>
> ** **
>
> Brenda George****
>
> Desk: (724) 720-8491****
>
> bgeorge at federatedinv.com****
>
> ** **
> ----------------------------------------- Unless notified to the contrary
> by the sender, the recipient should consider the contents of this message
> including any attachments to be confidential. If you are not the intended
> recipient and have received this message in error, please contact Federated
> Investors immediately by forwarding this email to notify at federatedinv.comand then delete this message from your system. Saving, copying or
> disseminating an inadvertently received email could violate state and
> Federal privacy laws. All emails received by or sent from Federated may be
> provided to regulators or law enforcement agencies, or used for other
> purposes consistent with Federated's business interests. Thank you for your
> cooperation.
> or visit
> http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/jerilynne.knight%40gmail.com

love and light, hugs and blessings
<http://www.mylivesignature.com/>
MamaRed Knight
coach | speaker | strategist | geekette

igKnighting passionately powerful possibilities™ <http://mamaredspeaks.com/>

and
helping women be so SELF-ISH they transform their
world<http://theselfishformula.com/>

P.S. Are you SELF-ISH enough? Then its time to get that way, because the
folks in your world need you to live your gifts and share your unique
message.

Let's connect  <http://www.facebook.com/mamared>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/mamared>
  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jerilynneknight>
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jerilynneknight>
  <http://flickr.com/mamared2002> Flickr
<http://flickr.com/mamared2002> <http://twitter.com/mama_red>
 Twitter <http://twitter.com/mama_red>

Let's talk: [image: Google Talk] jerilynne.knight [image: Skype] mamared2002