Question on FF -> RH conversion

Grant Hogarth grant at hedgewizard.net
Mon Oct 17 08:50:01 PDT 2011

Apologies for incomplete/distorted information.

I'm using a demo version of TCS 3.5 (FM 10.0.1.408 & RH 9.0.1.262) on
Windows Vista (fully patched).

I'm trying to split on FM styles "heading 1" and "heading 2".
The formats are mapped.

I selected "Pagination", and then after clicking "Edit Style", I
selected Format> Paragraph> New Page.