technical writing in Taiwan anyone?

hessiansx4 hessiansx4 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 00:31:01 PDT 2011

Do you enjoy the adventure of exploring different cultures?

Have you ever wanted to live and work in Asia but don't know how to go about securing work and handling all the paperwork?

Would you love to be in an environment where your native English speaking/reading/writing ability is in high demand?

If this describes you, please consider bringing your technical writing skills to TAIWAN!

If you are the least bit curious about the technical writing landscape in Taiwan, please contact me offline for more details.

NOTE:    There are currently at least a dozen technical writer positions available on this lovely island for various companies (Acer, Asus, Dell, HTC, Trend Micro).

Disclaimer: I work for one of the above companies and we are actively seeking applicants for our Taipei office!