FrameMaker 10: Condition tag - background color in table rows

Steve Whalley WhalleyS at kssfuels.com
Thu Oct 20 04:20:28 PDT 2011

Hi All,

As per the Adobe FM10 help, I can apply a condition tag to a whole row in a table. However, as I have Style and Color set to 'As Is' and Background set to a color, I'd expect to see either the text in the cells or the background of the whole selected row appear in the particular color. No color at all is displayed for the text or row - so it's not obvious that a condition tag has been applied to that row. Is this just how it works, or is there a way of displaying the allocated background color when a condition tag is applied to a table row?

For info, the condition tags' background color works OK for main body text.

Many thanks - Steve Whalley