Diff/Merge tool

McKinney, Doug DMcKinney at dtwc.com
Fri Oct 21 08:07:42 PDT 2011

Fellow Framers,

Our Tech Pubs department (as well as our firmware group) are in the process of converting our versioning application from Visual SourceSafe to TortoiseSVN. I am looking for a Diff/Merge tool that is compatible with FrameMaker 9.

TortoiseMerge doesn't work and neither does Araxis Merge Pro.

If anyone knows of a Diff/Merge tool that works with FrameMaker, I would appreciate any referrals.

Thanks.

Doug Mckinney | Datron World Communications, Inc.
Technical Writer II
3030 Enterprise Ct. | Vista, CA 92081 USA
Direct 760 602-7001 | Fax. 760 597-1510 | dmckinney at dtwc.com<mailto:dmckinney at dtwc.com>
P. Think Green! Before printing this e-mail ask the question, is it necessary?