installing PDF printer driver

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 12:52:30 PDT 2011

Short answer is that you should probably uninstall acrobat and reinstall.

I would use RevoUninstaller, a free utility, to make sure you get all
components. Then reboot and reinstall.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.