installing PDF printer driver

David Creamer IDEASlists at IDEAStraining.com
Mon Oct 24 14:07:59 PDT 2011

Correct. The only printers that are listed in the Control Panel's Printers
area are one installed by Snag-It and the Dell printer that my network
shares. (The guy who helps manage my network and router installed that Dell
printer to the laptop.)

Try using Repair Acrobat Installation under the Help menu. It is for
situations where the print driver was deleted.
If that doesn't work, reinstall.
If that doesn't work, uninstall and then reinstall.*

*If you have older versions of Acrobat or Reader installed, uninstall all
(deactivate if necessary) and reinstall.

David Creamer
IDEAS Training
http://www.ideastraining.com
Adobe Authorized Instructor & Certified Expert since 1995
Authorized QuarkXPress Instructor and Certified Expert since 1988