Cannot reapply master pages in FM 9!

Sudakshina Piercy Sudakshina.Piercy at jdsu.com
Wed Oct 26 11:16:11 PDT 2011

Hi.  I updated FM files in a book from FM 8 to 9.  I edited the master pages of some of the files to change the numbering from numeric to alphabetical (for appendices).  I cannot reapply the master pages properly-two text boxes in the master pages do not show up in the body pages.  Headers and footers are okay.  Nothing happens when I select Format --> Page Layout --> Apply Master Pages.  No error message appears.

I am running Version 9.0p255 with all available patches.

Would appreciate any help!

Thank you!

Su Piercy
Technical Writer, JDSU