Framemaker 7.1 embed fonts when saving as pdf

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 04:21:49 PDT 2011

Steve,

Yes, part of the answer is to use the correct tool, and SaveAs PDF ain't it.

The second part of the equation is to go into Distiller and set/edit the job
option so that the Embed Fronts option is activated.

Then print to the logical Acrobat printer with the correct job option and
you're done.

Don't for get the counter-intuitive setting on the FM Print dialog box where
you CHECK Acrobat Data and UNCHECK Print to File.

Art

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.