Printing rich media pdfs from FrameMaker 10

Kate Williams kate.williams at imprimatur.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 03:39:37 PDT 2011

Hello, I am trying to print a rich media pdf from FrameMaker 10. I can
import the video file into FM and it will play but when I print to pdf, the
video comes out as a picture and playback is not possible. I have tried this
with lots of different file types - a .wmv, .mp4, .mov and .mp2 files all of
which are supported by FM 10 but none of which work.

Is there a setting that I have missed? Should I be saving the file to pdf
instead of printing? Any help would be much appreciated!

Kate