Classes for FrameMaker 10

Joseph Lorenzini jaloren at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 07:30:16 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I just purchased the technical communication suite 3.5. I am looking for
FrameMaker 10 classes that teach the following:

-how to convert from unstructured to structured framemaker. I am interested
in both DITA and custom structures (I haven't decided which way I want to
go).
-creating ExtendScripts to automate documentation tasks

I know there are plenty of classes for this out there. But I am interested
in your recommendations. Cost isn't a huge issue but obviously the most bang
for the buck is always a good thing. One really huge value added is in
person training. I am not saying that a webinar is out of the question but
in my experience learning in person is far superior. I work in the Chicago
land area, if the classes were provided there that's a big plus to me.

Sincerely
Joseph Lorenzini