Vertical line at right edge of graphics frame

Lise Bible rentagoodbook at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 13:13:42 PDT 2011

I'm on Frame 8.0p277, and I occasionally get that. I select the anchored
frame, set the pen to "none" (even though, yes, it's already set to "none"),
save, and re-save the book as pdf, and that usually resolves it.

Not that helpful, maybe, but that's my workaround. It only happens
occasionally to me...I just figured it was a pdf hiccup--guessed it might
have something to do with memory--seems to happen more when I have a lot of
other stuff open.
-Lise