very short contract in Lexington MA

John Sgammato jsgammato at IMPRIVATA.com
Thu Sep 15 13:01:33 PDT 2011

I may have some small money for a three-week contract in Lexington MA starting next week.
It would involve getting a bunch of screen captures (SnagIt 10) and then a lot of proofreading, and maybe some RoboHelp work.
I work in FM10, but if you know FM9 you can do this work. (Earlier versions are OK too, but the UI is new and different).

This is not yet approved by the guy who writes the checks, but if you think you'd be interested, contact me offlist:
jsgammato at imprivata.com<mailto:jsgammato at imprivata.com>

John Sgammato
Principal Technical Writer
Imprivata, Inc