Pdf settings

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Fri Sep 16 08:04:48 PDT 2011

Hi Mathieu,

The Settings tab on the PDF Setup dialog box allows you to set open options
for the PDF created from FrameMaker. Security settings can be quickly set
for a single PDF for multiple PDFs in Acrobat by using an Action sequence.
What version of Acrobat are you using?

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.