Master Pages in Multiple Sizes?

Kristy Nolan Kristy.Nolan at wnco.com
Fri Sep 23 14:12:30 PDT 2011

Hi, all!

Working in structured Frame 10. Trying to create multiple master pages for our new manual series. I've figured out how to change page sizes and create new master pages in general.

One issue: I need to have multiple page sizes within a book. The majority of the book is 5.5" X 8.5", but we want to be able to have 11" X 8.5" pages inserted as well. The production is already taken care of, so not worried about that bit.

Is there a way to have all my master pages in various page sizes within one file? Or do I have to create separate files with the different master pages?

Thanks!
Kristy

Kristy Nolan
Manager, Flight Operations
Central Publications HDQ-1CP
Southwest Airlines
2702 Love Field Dr.
Dallas, TX 75235
214-792-6142

  ******* CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *******

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this message from your system. Thank you.