Master Pages in Multiple Sizes?

Johan Anglemark johan.anglemark at iar.com
Sun Sep 25 23:46:05 PDT 2011

Hi,

You can, though, have Master pages with different text frames and crop
marks, if your production unit can handle that: Equally sized PDF pages
throughout the PDF (say, 12" x 9.5") but where some of them have a text
frame and crop marks corresponding to 11" x 8.5" and some to  5.5" x 8.5".

-j

--
Johan Anglemark, Technical Communicator & Localization Manager.
IAR Systems AB