FW: Pulling cover information for Running H/F

Anne Duffield aduffield at stratascale.com
Thu Sep 29 18:21:22 PDT 2011

Is it possible to have a Running H/F pulled from the cover document and appear in the footer throughout the entire book?

I would like the document version and software version on my cover to appear in the footer throughout my guide.

I created paratags for each and am using

Running H/F 11 <$paratext[VersionDoc]>

Running H/F 12 <$paratext[VersionSoft]>

Unless I have the information in each file it will not populate in the footer.

Thanks,

Anne

Anne H. Duffield

Anne Duffield  │Senior Technical Writer

916.286.3105 │office

aduffield at stratascale.com <mailto:rsuchan at stratascale.com>

www.stratascale.com <http://www.stratascale.com/microsite/Dedicated-Hosting.html>

Please consider the environment before printing this email. `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸ ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>