FM10 converting to italics

Timothy DeWees tdewees at charter.net
Mon Apr 2 03:04:52 PDT 2012

Rebecca,

It does look now like it's a missing font issue. Our client still uses Times
which is an ancient font. Every time I upgrade something, whether frame, or
acrobat, or Windows, I get problems with this font being missing. I should
have thought of that right off. Looking at my FM8 maker.ini file, it's still
not clear to me how my FM8 was locating this font. I think I need to located
it on my old computer and install it in the normal location of my new
machine.

Thanks for your help.

Tim