How to replace curved apostrophe with straight apostrophe?

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Mon Apr 2 08:12:46 PDT 2012

You can use these hex values inside the find dialogue. They can be found
in the "FrameMaker Character Sets" PDF, which came with your software or
can be found online.

\x22 = straight quote
\x27 = straight apostrophe
\xd4 = curly left single quote
\xd5 = curly right single quote (apostrophe)
\xd2 = curly left double quote
\xd3 = curly right double quote

Typing in the document itself, Esc+" produces a straight double quote
and Ctrl+' produces a straight single quote (apostrophe).

Mike Wickham