Seeking inputs on desired features in FrameMaker

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Tue Apr 3 03:01:32 PDT 2012

Hi,

In the FrameMaker forum on the Adobe web-site Kapil Verma,
the product manager for Framemaker, asked for feature requests
(see below).
If you miss anything, send your requests and suggestions to him:
kverma at adobe.com

Best regards

Winfried

---

Hello Framers,

Hope you are well. In case you don't know me, I am the product manager for FrameMaker and am reaching out to seek your inputs into FrameMaker product.

We do monitor the user forums to seek feedback and make improvements to the product. As part of the product planning process, I would like to request your wishlist for FrameMaker. Please do let us know by submitting (not more than 10 :-)) new features and enhancement requests, that you would like to see in the product. Also, please indicate a short description of the feature request, the need for it and your priority for each request (H-M-L would be sufficient). Lastly, please include your email address so that we can reach out to you if we have any questions on your requests.

We would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for your valuable inputs.

P.S. I do realize that some of you may have submitted similar feature requests in the past. Although, we would have taken a note of your previous requests, we want to ensure that the feature request is still relevant and important to you and your organization in the current world. So, I would request you to please resubmit your prioritized wishlist. apologies for the extra time, it may result for you.

Regards,
Kapil Verma
Sr. Product Manager - FrameMaker and FrameMaker Server