FM 10 - crashes and PDF bookmark settings

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Wed Apr 4 13:31:37 PDT 2012

Ah, that does explain my similar experience. I thought it was just me
doing something wrong. I'm in FM9 now and have discovered that you do
indeed need to select all files in the book and then set the job
options. If I remember correctly, in FM8, all you had to do was
select the book file.

And I think that you need to have ALL of the paragraph tags that you
designate as bookmarks defined in that first file. It may be voodoo,
but I couldn't get the bookmarks I needed, despite having defined
them in the PDF job options, until I had planted all of the
appropriate paragraph tags in that first file (the coverpage in this case).

Carol