FM 10 - crashes and PDF bookmark settings

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Thu Apr 5 10:36:56 PDT 2012

In my observation, with FM10, when the focus is on a book file and I
select Format > Document > PDF Setup, the "Include Paragraphs" and
"Don't Include" lists on both the Bookmarks and Tags tabs include all
tags from all .fm files, regardless of which file(s) I currently have
selected in the book.

However, when I click Set, any changes are applied only to the selected file(s).

So if you want the settings to be consistent across the book, you
should select all files before selecting Format > Document > PDF
Setup.