Frame 10 Installation Question

Eric_Isaacson at selinc.com Eric_Isaacson at selinc.com
Tue Apr 10 12:09:01 PDT 2012

Hello. My group is getting FrameMaker 10 after having worked with
FrameMaker 6 for many, many years. I was curious about the installation of
the Adobe PDF Creation Add-on. Should we not install that? I ask because I
was pointed to this by a colleague: forums.adobe.com/message/3874452.
Plus, I recall being advised to not install the PDF creator that came with
Frame 6. Is this still good advice in regards to Frame 10?

Fyi, we are using Win7 and Acrobat 9. Thanks!

Eric Isaacson
Product Literature Manager