Text Insets with Frame10

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Thu Apr 12 12:08:16 PDT 2012

How big are the individual insets and how much variation is there among manuals?

Will the individual customers' manuals need to be updated or are they one-offs?

Not counting third-party add-ons, there are at least three ways to
handle such variations:

1. conditional text (much more flexible in recent releases)

2. text insets (i.e. File > Import > FIle > Import by Reference

3. assemble a set of modular .fm files into different books (an .fm
file DOES NOT have to correspond to a chapter)

You can also use a combination of the three.