Text insets

Markus Drenckhan info at dkpress.de
Fri Apr 13 07:54:21 PDT 2012

Hello,

thanks for your hint with the MIF file. I found out that ist not the order of the text flow elements in the MIF file but the value of the tag <TextRectID> that determines the order of appearance. If I change that value I can change the order of appearance. Unfortunately there are quite some frames with RectIDs in my documents (more than text frames) and changing the values proves to be a tricky matter with unforeseeable effects. But it seems to be the way to go.

Thanks to all and

Servus from Austria

Markus Drenckhan