Turning off tooltips?

Johan Anglemark johan.anglemark at iar.com
Tue Apr 17 06:26:19 PDT 2012

Yes, same here. I've given up trying to find somewhere to turn them off.
Setting File>Preferences>Interface>Tool Tips to Hidden doesn't help.

-j

On 2012-04-17 15:13, Tammy Van Boening wrote:
> Wow, I get them in the Paragraph catalog, the Character catalog, book files
> and the book itself, when I am typing in a textbook like a Marker textbox,
> etc. Beyond annoying.
>
> TVB

Johan Anglemark, Technical Communicator & Localization Manager.
IAR Systems AB
Box 23051, Strandbodgatan 1
SE-750 23 Uppsala, SWEDEN
Mobile: +46 708 651088, Phone: +46 18 167894, Fax: +46 18 167838
E-mail: johan.anglemark at iar.com Website: www.iar.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/iarsystems