Mif2Go XHTML output question

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 08:56:54 PDT 2012

Rick's script is called "Combined" and the version I have is from 11/2009.
I believe it was written for FM 9, but I won't swear to it.
And his contact email is in the CC: field of this message.

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.