Helping FM find graphics files

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 10:31:05 PDT 2012

Lise's advice should work. Peter's advice to move the graphics folder
to where FM's looking for it also should work.

Of note, your LSP should not be altering your project like this in any
way. Make sure they know not to do this again going forward, as it
adds unnecessary additional work. You're paying them good money for a
job done right.

--
Bill Swallow
Content Solutions Manager