Helping FM find graphics files

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Tue Apr 24 13:31:20 PDT 2012

Why can't you kick this back to the translation vendor to fix at no charge?
They broke it. Seems they should fix it. I assume your contract states
something like you get files back in a useable condition? These are not
usable.

sharon

Sharon Burton
Content Strategy Consultant
951-369-8590
New book "8 Steps to Amazing Webinars" available on Amazon and BN.com
www.sharonburton.com
IM: sharonvburton at yahoo.com
Twitter: sharonburton
http://www.linkedin.com/in/sharonvburton