Helping FM find graphics files

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 07:15:57 PDT 2012

That's an odd approach. You should be getting whatever you send them
back, so issues like this don't arise. I work for an LSP (not in a
translation capacity though), and we always recommend full project
round-tripping. FM, like many other tools, has many moving parts under
the skin, even in the .fm files themselves. It's very easy to confuse
the references when you move pieces around.

--
Bill Swallow
Content Solutions Manager