Repetitious Loading of Image Files

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 11:07:34 PDT 2012

Without testing this.... I wouldn't make any changes in Frame itself, I'd
use the operating system.

   1. Set FM up pointing to \TheGraphics
   2. Set up \EnglishGraphics
   3. Set up \FrenchGraphics

In production, I would either rename the \LanguageGraphics directories so
that FM is always pointed to \TheGraphics (where it may or may not find a
particular file, but would stay focused).
OR mass copy all the files from either \LanguageGraphics into \TheGraphics
whenever I needed to make a switch.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.