Seeking inputs on desired features in FrameMaker

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Fri Apr 27 14:06:26 PDT 2012

Without going into detail, I would find many of the suggestions *extremely* useful. There are several issues raised here that I've had to deal with resulting in a fudged up work-around.

Alison Craig
Technical Documentation Lead

604-279-8550 | fax 604-279-8559 | toll-free 1-866-437-9508
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation | www.ultrasonix.com